1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Am I Maximizing Comps for my Play?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by garrman, Mar 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garrman

garrman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey All,

I've never really worried about making sure that i'm getting the most out of my play, but I figured i'd ask the the experts to assess. :p

My home base is The Orleans, so all my play will be related to the BConnected program. I stay for 7 days and usually hit Sapphire after 3-4 days. I guess it works out to 7-8K coin in per day.

Play
    I usually rack up about 45K at The Orleans, probably 15K at Gold Coast, and 4-5K at Fremont.

Slots and Video Poker are probably a 50/50 split. This definitely makes up most of the points
    Other things would be:
    - 8-10 hours 3 card poker,
    - 4-5 hours craps (typically $10 pass with $5 or $6 placed across all numbers)

Comps
    Food - $400
    Room:
    - I usually get an upfront marketing comp which covers 3 night and I combine this with my wife's offer for 2 nights. The host picks up the other 2 nights I usually have outstanding which is usually a couple of week nights at $50/night.

Should I be asking for more? Like a dinner at Canal Street, or Prime Rib Loft?

If there is any other information that is needed to get a better picture, feel free to ask away!

I appreciate the feedback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.