1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Am I doing this wrong?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rmarkmeis, Jul 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmarkmeis

rmarkmeis Tourist

It's taking forever to accumulate those gold vegas points. I've been doing it for about 5 days and only have 2000 points. Any suggestions?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For someone just starting out, that sounds about right to me for playing 5 days.

3. BTSyndrome

BTSyndrome Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Don't do it!!!
    You will waste away your precious and valuable life for so very little in return.

Enjoy the game.

4. rmarkmeis

rmarkmeis Tourist

5 days of work and all I can get is a free pizza topping:thumbsdown:

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unfortunately, you're about 3 years too late to this game. :(

Kicking off the Trip with Two New Hotels to Us!!!
  6. rmarkmeis

rmarkmeis Tourist

I just want a buffet but it looks like I'd have to perform 24/7 hard labor on myvegas to get it.

7. BlackJackLady

BlackJackLady High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    try tix4tonight - they have some buffet discounts

8. abraxis

abraxis Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Auto spin in the background

9. scc31

scc31 Low-Roller

Since you just started.. the rewards aren't really worth it at the moment and have no real signs of turning around... But if there's some rewards you want to redeem in the future and are really committed to the game, you can easily start earning points through several ways:

As a new player, the most important thing is to sustain chips and spin. Don't go for the home runs off the bet with large bets. Sinec you're such low level, low value bets will earn pretty much the same amount of LP in the long run and help you level up + make your chips last.

Free chips:

A) Bonus spins everyday, plus levels + adding friends + collecting from property = chips. Usually I suggest to build up a good bank from these free chips before you start spinning.

B) Collect free MyVegas chips via Facebook MyVegas Page (They'll link you to 2000 free chips almost everyday) and Mobile Codes that are routinely given out if you have a mobile app for MyVegas.

C) http://myvegasfreechips.com/ check this site everyday for free chips as well. There's sometimes hidden codes/links that won't be posted on official sites.

After you've collected all the possible chips. Just build up the stacks. You can go two routes to earn LP as fast as possible.

A) Blackjack. This is a high risk high reward game. You can bet all your chips in one go and keep maxing your bet and the return will be rapid. Granted, you can lose one hand and won't earn any points rest of day.

B) Slots. Make bets that you can afford. So usually I bet 5% of my stack and then let it spin in the background. Hopefully you don't get owned and lose all your chips in a matter of minutes.

I suggest you play Slots in the beginning for new players because it's easier to build resorts for your MyVegas strip which will help you collect free chips in the future. But then Blackjack, if you follow basic rules, you can earn big money and quickly at that.

Bonus C) If you have mobile app version of it, make sure you play the slots that will reward you through your tasks. If you go to the journey section of your game, it will tell you what the tasks are. IE: Find x # of item (slots) or win this many Chips or win this many Points (Blackjack)

Most importantly, this game is like any other slot games. You'll probably lose all your chips at one point or another and have no way of starting. Right now, I can earn 1.5-2k Loyalty Point daily but that's given my level at 250. But I started my girlfriends account to try and earn free ticket for my upcoming trip. I've earned roughly 27k in a quick span of time. Good luck!

10. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very good post, SCC! LPs will come in time. You really have to just grind it out in the beginning. Definitely join a myVegas Facebook group. I REALLY wish I had done so when I started. It hasn't mattered as I've only started playing the FB version regularly again about 5 months ago. For the better part of the last year and a half or so it's been only the mobile versions. I can't recall what level I'm on mobile, but I'm 109 on FB. The LP daily spins have been awesome since adding strictly MV friends. I've gotten over 4K gains maybe 6 or 7 times.

There's a chart online that highlights the games you should be playing at every level. After a certain level it seems Lucky Birds is the best one, as there is no real bonus so your interaction is swift. Build up at least 50K in chips and let it run in the background at no more than 1k per spin. Check on it periodically so you can pick the birds.

On a side note I got mega lucky today on mobile. I started the day with about 27K in chips, and bet low until I was left with one free spin bonus left (Excalibur) and then just went all out and got lucky enough to win 100K. Wash rinse repeat. Another zero to hero day. I got up to 6M and played big down to 1M (I resisted temptation and figured I'd fight again another day). In total I earned about 10K loyalty points (9870, to be exact). I'm at 372K LPs. More than enough to get what I need for my already booked trip in March.

Getting a good amount will be slow going, but eventually you'll get a bunch, so long as your trip isn't too close. Good luck and happy spinning!!!

11. Auggie

Auggie Dovahkiin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are early in to the game... the pace at which you will earn the gold LPs will pick up in the future, but right now all you can do is grind away, try to earn a few levels and build up your properties on The MyVegas Strip.

When you get to the higher levels you will get 1000 LP each time you level up... most of the help guides written for the game suggest playing small and trying to keep your level down and stuff like that, but the 1000 level up bonus LP can really add up, especially if you had a really good day and gain multiple levels.

So right now you should just grind away, play something that you find interesting at a low level and just keep looking for those "V" symbols to build your strip... then when you get your strip properties all built you should start building up your red chips so you can take a "big shot" and try to score a million chips or so. Once you have that you should be able to get 15-20 levels a day (15-20K worth of gold LP chips) for a couple of weeks if you play it smart.

12. davidcyndi

davidcyndi MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am on level 103. Only have 130k lp. Have been playing for 9 months. You don't earn LPS like they used to when the game first came out. I have not cashed in any lps. So that's that.

13. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Are you playing the mobile games, too? Since my October trip, I've racked up way over 300K in LPs. I don't remember what I started with after I used some for that trip, but I'm thinking I spent it down to 30K (I think I mentioned it on this board long ago, but I don't remember). I just passed 400K today thanks to a zero-to-hero run on mobile blackjack (220k from daily spin to 30MM). So I've had two very lucky days this week where I grabbed close to 10K in LPs. I've only had a handful of them, though. The rest is, as everyone is saying, from grinding it out. It definitely can be done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.