1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Video Poker Am I a VP Ingrate?

Discussion in 'Video Poker' started by ACMike, Aug 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ACMike

ACMike High-Roller

Feb 22, 2013
    New York, NY
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I typically play multi-line multiplier games like STP or Ultimate X. I recently had some "nice" hits, but can't help feeling a little disappointed because they could have been Monster hits with a little luck! For example:

$1 Royal on STP with multiplier -- but only 2X! Why couldn't it have been at least a 4 or 5X multiplier? :grrr:

Another $1 Royal on STP, but no multiplier. :thumbsdown:

Another $1 Royal on Ultimate X, but somehow managed to miss all of the multipliers. :cry:

Then, I was playing 10-hand Ultimate X at 50-cent level and had 8x multipliers on 5 of the 10 hands. Was dealt 3 Aces. Hit quad Aces with kicker on TWO hands and regular quad aces on one, and somehow managed to miss all of the 8X multipliers!! Ugh, what could have been. :grrr:

This all happened over the course of two days.

I know, know, cry me a river, right? lol

Anyone else ever feel this way?
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2014
  2. ant1433

ant1433 Low-Roller

Sep 5, 2005
    Yes a lot. I just posted about Ultimate X or STP.
    I have hit quad 3's with Ace kicker and multiplier was 8( I believe..I was G.U.I.--Gambling Under the Influence) on Ultimate X.

Got a Royal once on Ultimate 10 play but was only nickels. Didn't have a multiplier on that either.:cry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.