1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Alternate ways to earn MLife tier credits?

Discussion in 'Comps' started by RIRugrat, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, this is related to a similiar post by Packer. Is there a way to earn MLife tier credits without going to Vegas or an MGM property? I need only 190 TCs by the end of the month to retain my tier level next year (I know the TCs go back to zero by 10/1) and I'm looking for the cheapest and easiest way to earn those 190 TCs.

Any suggestions short of hopping on a weekend flight to LV?

Chris

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Which tier level are you short for?
    And, depending on your level of play, a SHORT trip, or quick purchase or sending your card will seriously devalue any offers you have been getting.

3. BayouBengal

BayouBengal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There might not be enough time but MGM has a relationship with Hyatt. Perhaps you can sign up for their Gold Passport and take a weekend trip somewhere close. http://www.hyatt.com/hyatt/customer-service/faqs/faqs.jsp#900224280

How many Tier Credits will I earn for stays at the participating Hyatt hotels and resorts?
    M life members earn eight (8) Tier Credits for every dollar of Eligible Spend at participating Hyatt hotels and resorts

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.