1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Already Losing On My Vegas Trip

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by RealSolGlow, Apr 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RealSolGlow

RealSolGlow Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Booked Spirit Friday only to see Saturday they lowered the return flight home $50. I know I could cancel within the 24hrs but I decided to stick with it and let the chips (or slots) fall where they may. I hope this isn't a sign of things to come!

2. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Unless I can easily cancel and re-book, I don't look at the prices anymore after I've booked. That way I don't get the "if only I had waited" feeling. It's kind of like when I play Three-Card-Poker; I don't stick around the next hand to see what I would have gotten if I played another hand. Inevitably, that three-of-a-kind or straight flush will show up.

3. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Reminds me of my last trip. I felt like I loser before I even hit my first table/slot after getting long hauled on my taxi ride from the aiport. $37.....

It was my 10th time in Vegas and first time having that happen. The worst part was I knew it was happening but was too shy to complain about it. With that said, on my cab ride the next trip I got in and told the guy straight up..."don't be like that @$$hole that long hauled me last time." He laughed and took me the proper, $20-ish dollar way.

4. Peachiekeehn

Peachiekeehn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As a Canadian who has to pay an extra $0.20 to $0.30 on every US dollar I buy, I too am used to losing before I even get there!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.