1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Almost time!

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by LV Terry, Jul 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LV Terry

LV Terry Captain Flop'N Fold

My Trip Report

Almost time! One day to go.... got in a practice round today in a typical Santa Barbara 74 degrees... should be ready for the 115 degrees predicted for Monday!! Better stop off at Sportmart tomorrow and pick up some SPF400! Can't wait to stay at Mandalay Bay again.... finally convinced my wife to try something other than Center Strip! My desk is almost to the point that I can go on vacation guilt free.... almost...better come in for a couple more hours tomorrow...a price gladly paid.

Can't wait!

Mikey! Gimme dem teef! Daddy needs a new tank top!

2. HoyaHeel

HoyaHeel Grammar Police & Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I see people in Vegas with those teef, I'm gonna know it's either Mikey or someone who's read his stories--what a fashion trend to inspire [​IMG]

3. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey,

Although I lost the teef (hard to keep them in when laughing, and VERY hard to drink with them in), I'm gonna get a new pair, but maybe wait till after Halloween when they're on sale again (who knew they cost so much?? :rolleyes: ).

But thats not the greatest "teef" story. At my brothers wedding, in Alabama, my sister had some of the teef at the reception, and was just cracking us all up acting like a redneck. The later it got, the more she was talking like a hick. Well, she was up at the punchbowl offering people drinks, and wouldn't ya know it, the teef fell out of her head an into the punch. I damn near had a stroke I was laughing so hard. [​IMG] [​IMG] The "oh no" look on her face as she was digging for them with the ladle was just priceless.

Anyhow...

We figured the best use of the teef would be to hang out at the Keno lounge at like 6 am, smile at the purty waitress and try to get free drinks. This doesn't work as well in Laughlin, as 'teef' like that are a dime a dozen... [​IMG]

Mikey

4. rugbysteve

rugbysteve Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a big fan of the fake teeth too. I have many, many sets of them. I wear them when I ski, which is often. Every chair life ride up, I talk like a hick and have a ton of fun. I love to watch people point , stare.. laugh. I like to play craps with them as well, great to have the dice and be an ugly toothed talking hick.. YEEE HAAAA! When I got married last year, we gave everyone in our wedding party a set of teeth. Took some great photos with them in, and had the whole crowd wear them for our wedding party dance. Yes, I know some people would never do that on their wedding day.. but the wife and I like to take life a little less seriously, it's only life after all! Vegas in 3 weeks baby!! my 20th trip... can't wait

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.