1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Allegiant expanding

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone told me that Allegiant is expanding to about 10 new markets. Two of the markets are CHO & ROA in VA that gives pretty much anyone living in VA a discount carrier to LAS which is good.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Most likley those markets won't fly to Vegas, but to Florida. we've had them here in Knoxville for quite some time, but they have removed the Vegas flights twice due to "fuel costs." flights to Virginia would have the same issues unless they start using the newer planes.

I hope that they do as that means that they may start flights up again here in Knoxville.

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    ROA is my local airport. Unless I'm mistaken, Allegiant has been here for quite some time. But, as SH0CK said, they just have service to Florida.

Am I misunderstanding your post? Are you saying they're going to expand their routes out of ROA (to include LAS)?

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
  5. dfalk

dfalk VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yesterday on facebook I noticed they announced new flights to Fort Myers/Punta Gorda, 6 new cities to Tampa, 9 to Orlando, and 2 to Pheonix.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.