1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Allegiant Air "Giant" Seats in Front Row and Personal Item

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by FuzzyDiceCraps, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FuzzyDiceCraps

FuzzyDiceCraps Low-Roller

Jul 6, 2015
    Hey all:

Wanted to see if anyone has ever flown Allegiant Air and gotten the "Giant" seats in the front row? We decided to ditch SW and use Allegiant this time and book these seats. My question is whether there is anyplace to store your personal carry on (for me a laptop bag and for my wife an oversized purse) in those seats other than the overhead bins? I didn't pay for priority boarding, but started thinking it might be worth the extra $20 or so to get an overhead bin seat. I tend to access my personal item a lot during a long flight, I keep a water, books, tablet, and other things in there so want to make sure its within easy reach.

The website says that personal items must be placed under the seat in front of you, but since there is no seat in front of us I was just curious as to whether it would fit under our own seat or whatever.

Thanks a lot for any feedback!!
    Grazie Gifts, Fourth trip this year. (7 nights)
  2. ajp

ajp High-Roller

Apr 6, 2013
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you sit in the front seat your personal items have to go in the overhead bin as you have no seat in front of you, and your seat is for the person behind you to put his items under. I often have the front seat on southwest and put my items in the overhead, once in the air I grab my bag and keep it on the floor till landing when i put it back in the overhead.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.