1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games All or Nothing.....Finally!!

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by CrashVegas, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrashVegas

CrashVegas Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last Sunday night at the Mirage, my dream roll finally happened. I held the dice for close to half an hour, 3 of us on the all or nothing feature bet. I hit the all tall first, we have $5 on all three props. That pays of for $175.
    Roll continues hitting numbers repeating and repeating when I realize I only need the 4 and the 3 for the small. It was around this time that the wife showed up behind me because I remember her pointing out that fact :thumbsup:
    Very next roll is the 4. Everyone at the table is starting to go a little crazy for us. But I'm in some sort of zone where I am totally focused on the dice.
    Next roll..... a beautiful 1 and 2.
    Table goes nuts the other two are high fiving me, I'm jumping around like a lunatic. Another $1050 smackers, heads my way:faint:

That is why I play craps :evillaugh

Love to hear more from the rest of you all or nothing winners

2. RockyBalboa

RockyBalboa VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet!!

In Feb I was out there for the SB and was playing at Palazzo. There was a lady shooter who was in a groove and I was racking chips on her roll. This was my first night in town and I was already in the hole from disastrous previous sessions so I was thankful that she was bringing me back.

It was my first time playing on a table with the All Small/All Tall bet and the first time I bet it...and this lady nailed it. I had $6 on each (five for me and one for the dealers). The last number she needed was 12. She was dancing around it too...hit 10 a couple times...then Yo...then ten again...so I dropped $10 on the 12 for me and a nickel each for the shooter and the dealers and SHE HIT IT.

So I was paid on the All's plus the midnight bet.

:biker:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.