1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Alamo Insiders

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by ski37, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ski37

ski37 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas Monday. I have a car booked with Alamo and am an insider member. If I do early checkin on line...can I skip counter and Kiosk and go right to the cars?
    I remember doing this before but the reservation says stop at counter of kiosk first...I even called Alamo and they said the same...
    Anyone with any first hand experience?
    Thanks

ski

2. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    when we booked with alamo in February, we went straight to the cars and a guy greeted us and told us which row we could choose from...

3. tatterdema

tatterdema VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It will say on your confirmation. I normally can go straight to my car, but sometimes it wont let me. If it will not let you, it is probably because your credit card or driver license has expired, or because of the corp id or coupon you used, or sometimes because you insider id didnt get attached to the reservation.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah, you can start the check in online. If your registration is eligible, it will ask you if you want to complete online and you will get a document that will let you bypass the counter. If you are doing online check in, you should be providing a current id and cc. When I couldn't complete online, it was because of a third party code.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.