1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Alamo Car rental @ Airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by StuartUK, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all,

Do you know if you get to choose your own car with Alamo at the airport car rental centre ??

Do they have the rows of car, u pick the type u want from the group you paid for, etc ?
    I booked a Convertable, and kinda hoping theres a choice, maybe a Camero on the cards!! :D :D
    cheers

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes ... based on the "type" of car you reserved. You will go up to the Alamo garage level area, and hand your reservation papers to an attendant, and they will direct you to the "row" of cars for you to pick from. Look them over, key is usually in the door lock, and drive to the check-out booth.

3. MWJ51102

MWJ51102 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When i rented from them in the late summer, the options for convertible were Chrysler 200 and Mitsubishi Eclipse. There were several of each. I know Alamo has Mustangs as well. I don't know if they have Camaros.

4. StuartUK

StuartUK Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    cheers
    very handy info me! :thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.