1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airport Transport Round Trip - Sedan

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by bpgolferguy, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bpgolferguy

bpgolferguy Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone,
    Have a trip planned here in January for my wife and I....5 year anniversary! I've booked us a one bedroom terrace fountain view suite at Cosmopolitan, and so now I want us to get there (and leave) in style. I've been to Vegas twice...the first time when I turned 21 with the guys and we took the standard shuttle bus. Never again. Didn't realize the other people on board were going to different hotels...longest ride EVER.

The second time was with my wife and some friends about 6 years ago and we got roundtrip limo service (from Presidential I believe). That was great, I loved it.

But this time it is just us, and we don't really want the limo. We both decided the luxury sedan (or possbily SUV) is what we wanted. Does anyone have any experience with any companies that do round trip airport service with a luxury sedan or SUV (and nothing is off the table...I've heard there's a few companies with a Rolls Royce in their fleet!!!). I've searched Presidential but I just wanted to see if anyone else had any good experiences along this topic. Thanks!

2. BlacklabberMike

BlacklabberMike VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    bell-trans.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.