1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airport to Centenial Hills area

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by tominiowa, Sep 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cab fare says it will cost $80 plus tip for cab. I was thinking about just using a sedan outside baggage claim that you can rent for $50/hour.
    It takes 40 minutes for me to drive from our winter home to the airport. so I should get by paying the min of 1 hour. Cheaper than cab and nicer ride.

any other suggestions how to make one way trip work? I have a car in the garage at the house.

2. M0rtyC

M0rtyC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is the CX bus that leaves the airport hourly that ends at the Centennial Hills transit center. Takes about an hour with a total of 7 stops and a cost of $2.00

Bonus early day Downtown
    Annual end of the rodeo trip
  3. tominiowa

tominiowa High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    But how do I get from there to my house? Too far to walk. Never see many taxi's in that area. In fact never have seen one.

Plus on my return back to airport the plane leaves too early for this bus. Have you done the bus and called a cab there? I know
    where you are talking about where they drop you off. I also heard the bus you catch leaves from terminal 3 not one. Is that true?

4. TomTWI

TomTWI High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the price of a one day car rental. That's assuming you have someone to help you take the car back to the rental company. Sounds like a big hassle to save $30 bucks

I'm thinking the taxi is the best option in this case.

TomTWI

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.