1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Airport to Bally's

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by BrendanMc, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BrendanMc

BrendanMc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm driving up next Thursday and will be picking up my brother who is flying in from Chicago. What is the fastest route from the airport to Bally's? I don't want to waste a minute!

2. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check out the maps, so you know where you are going.

google, or in this case maps.google.com is your friend. Look here to see you have very few options. All are good.

3. weas

weas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I go that way, I go east on Flamingo to Paradise and take a right directly to the airport.

4. dmr

dmr Registered Abuser

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the airport to Bally's is simple.

Exit the airport on Swenson and follow the signs to Paradise. Then turn left on Flamingo and Bally's will be about 3/4 of a mile ahead of you on the left.

Follow signs to self or valet park. It's easy to take the wrong left and end up in the tour bus entrance.

5. BrendanMc

BrendanMc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks!

I did take a look at maps but was just unsure about the fastest route, so I was looking for your guys' expertise. I drive to Vegas all the time, but it's always straight to the hotel then I don't see the car again until I leave. I don't have much experience driving around there.

6. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    From the airport you would catch Paradise going north and turn left at TERRIBLES onto Flamingo going west. Ballys will be on your left before the strip.:wave:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.