1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Afternoon Show Recommendations

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Darreningreenwood, Apr 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    One of the things I love about Vegas is there are plenty of shows available to see throughout the day, especially around the 2-6pm timeframe. I love going to see Mac King, and Jeff Civillico, and have no problem seeing them again in a few weeks.

But I'm wondering if anyone has some other favorite afternoon shows they enjoy seeing at that time of day? Anything that you suggest I avoid at all costs? I'm cool with just about any type of show, other than male strippers. :eek:

2. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I enjoy the afternoon show option as well. The timing is just right for having an early dinner afterward, followed by a night of gaming.

Legends in Concert has an afternoon show. Granted, not many people in the audience, but it doesn't "sell out" at night either. Good show.

3. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Since you've seen those two you can try Nathan Burton at PH. It's $12.50 on Groupon. Fun show.

4. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Saw Nathan Burton a few years ago at Flamingo; wasn't that impressed. The bit Civillico did in the middle of that show was the best part.

5. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you like animals and juggling, I'd recommend Popovich Pet Theater in the Miracle Mile Shops. Discounts often available on Groupon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.