1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

After months of being anxious...

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Jonnyvegas, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonnyvegas

Jonnyvegas Low-Roller

Aug 14, 2012
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    ...we are less than a week away from going to my happy place. We celebrated our 10 year anniversary earlier this month and plan to consider it our 10 year anniversary this coming week to get any extra perks possible.

Hours spent on myvegas have given us a free a Saturday night stay at the Monte Carlo, 2 dinner buffets at Aria, 2 breakfast / lunch buffets at Bellagio, 2 breakfast / lunch buffets at Mandalay Bay and one more to be chosen cheap reward.

We also have $50 F&B at Bellagio, $175 in giftcards for Joe's Prime and $75 at Cheesecake Factory.

We are using the free night at MC because I didn't want to pay a Saturday rate at the Bellagio since we get in late Saturday. Then we move over to the Bellagio Sunday for 4 nights at a discout rate. I plan on trying the $50 sandwich to hopefully guarantee a fountain view room.

We have Shania Twain tickets and plan to possibly see Vinny Favorito also. Hoping to score discount tickets to Vinny since we paid full price for Shania and her tickets are now discounted on travelzoo. We could have saved quite a bit of money if we waited for a deal / discount to get posted.

We have a rental reserved at budget and hope to try a $10 tip to upgrade to a SUV from a full size.

Definitely will enjoy a couple of pool days at the Bellagio pool with plenty of frozen drinks and bucket of beer.

Will spend one day hitting some off strip properties including Southpoint, Orleans and the Rio. May try out Nora's for an off strip dinner same night.

Additionally we hope to hit all the new spots on the strip including The Cromwell, The Linq with a ride on the Wheel.

I may try to find a small Hold Em tournament for something to do while wife gets a massage. Maybe the daily at the Flamingo.

Now to see if everything on the plan can get accomplished while also relaxing enough so we don't need a vacation from the vacation.
  2. alana86

alana86 Low-Roller

Dec 2, 2007
    Alberta, Canada
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very happy for you! I know what it's like to wait months and finally have it be right around the corner! We leave in less than 2 weeks and I'm going CRAZY lol. I hope you two have an amazing time!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.