1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Affordable hotel for Nov 2,3,4? (was thinking Bally's, but.....)

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by johnnytwofingers, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I booked a flight down for Nov 2, leaving on the 5th (3 nights) - the last time I went I stayed at Mirage, but this time I'm trying to go on a super budget. When I booked last time, Bally's was SUPER cheap so that's what I was planning on, but of course me being an idiot, time has gotten away from me and now Nov 2 is now only 10 days away and even Bally's prices seem to have gone way up.

Anyone know of any really good promotions on right now, or any other hotels that are pretty close to that area of the strip that I should look into?

2. sammasseur

sammasseur VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try smartervegas.com. I recently booked Bally's for $25.50 each for two nights. Can't beat that! Saw IP for $15, too.

3. Dicehawg

Dicehawg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For those dates you can get Imperial Palace for well under $200 total using promotion code IIRT1.
    Flamingo is under $300, code IFRT1.
    Harrah's also under $300, code IHRT1.

If you use the links to the hotels provided in the left column of your screen, it helps Sonya support this website. :peace:

4. johnnytwofingers

johnnytwofingers Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the quick reply Sam...tried that link but didn't get any such deals, I think I'm just booking far too late.

Luckily, I logged onto TotalRewards with my players card to see if I had any offers....no offers showed up, but when I searched on hotels, the prices were MUCH better, got a Go Deluxe Room for $250 including tax...best price I could have gotten was about $200. So, not great, but way better than what I was seeing using the normal coupon codes!

5. KKB

KKB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always book as soon as I know I MIGHT be going

Then I check TR often...and often rebook several times. I got ballys a month ago for those dates...rate lowered once...114F...34SA...comp Sun.
    The rates Sam shares r probably weekdays in Nov or Dec.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.