1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Advice on holiday weekend arrival - transportation from Airport

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by savage810, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. savage810

savage810 Low-Roller

Sep 23, 2010
    North Carolina
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I flew to Las Vegas last Labor Day Weekend. Arrived on Friday night to find the ridiculously long taxi line I had only ever heard about.

I am considering a trip on the same weekend this year. I know I could arrange a limo or a town car but I'd prefer not to for various reasons. Should I expect the same huge crowd coming in on Saturday afternoon?

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Jan 13, 2009
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been arrived in Vegas several times on a Memorial Day/Labor Day weekend (mid-morning arrivals on both Fridays and Saturdays), and those taxi lines have always been long.

I know you don't want to do a town car, but if you change your mind A1 Worldwide has a pretty good rate and I have always had a great experience with them. It is because of those lines that I started taking a car service. It is definitely worth it not to have to start off a Vegas vacation with a long wait in a taxi line - followed by having to make sure the driver is not tunneling you, and then dealing with the crowds at check in!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.