1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Adding free nights onto a stay.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TheJacob, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJacob

TheJacob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can you use free nights on part of a stay or will I have to check out and check back in?

Any issue using multiple free nights on a single stay(if you buy a flex night and a regular night for example)?

Also, I assume you can use the free nights on the most expensive night?

2. Turtleman

Turtleman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I mostly stay at Boyd/Coast properties, and have often mixed free and pay nights. Never a problem and never had to check out and back in.

3. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am pretty sure they will link them together. I have the same thing, I booked 3 nights at mirage that I paid for, then have 2 nights free through my vegas. I almost have enough LP's for one more night free. I might go a day earlier and just add it on. All are for a regular room, but I might try adding on a suite for the first night and try seeing if they will just let me do all the nights in the suite when I get there. I doubt it, but it is worth a try I guess. I went last month and had 3 nights in a suite through my vegas. Booked a 2 night and a 1 night and they linked them. They also upgraded me to a huge 2 bedroom suite hospitality suite that I needed 2 seperate set of keys for. It was awsome so looks like they are taking care of the myvegas people. I have heard of many people getting upgrades without asking.

4. TheJacob

TheJacob Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm going to have enough points to purchase them later tonight.

I'm hoping to book late may. Am I going to be able to do that or will the nights be taken?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.