1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ACG Orleans show coupon Q

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by ClownHo, Sep 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My search for the answer in previous threads didn't produce fruit, but I figure one ACG expert will know this like the back of his/her hand.

There's a 2-for-1 show tickets coupon for the Orleans. (I don't have the book in front of me today, so I can't review the wording verbatim.)

It wasn't clear to me which shows are covered. Is it only for showroom entertainment (such as upcoming shows by Don Rickles, Dennis Miller and the Temptations) or does it include arena events (such as minor league hockey and concerts)?

Thanks!

2. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like I have stumped the panel. Never thought I'd see the day.

3. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Clown ....

The Orleans doesn't outwardly advertise for which shows they will accept the 2/1 tickets. The main headliner type shows are rare ... we got turned down once for Donny & Marie a few years back. You can't "USE" the coupon over the phone, but you could at least call them, and they could probably tell you which shows (only in the showroom) the coupons are acceptable.

4. ClownHo

ClownHo High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know. I checked the book finally and it would leave you to believe any show in the showroom is covered, and not events in the arena. And it doesn't surprise me that there are restrictions on that coupon. The bigger stars who command higher ticket prices, no need to discount them, I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.