1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

ACE|play (Stratosphere) Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Vladimir, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vladimir

Vladimir Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Was just wondering if anyone has had their Spring (Jan-Apr) ACEPlay offers yet?

They usually seem to come out around mid way through the period of the previous offer (i.e. the middle of Feb, May, Aug and Nov) but I've not recieved them yet.

Was hoping to stay in February but may have to rethink things if I'm not comped (my theo remained the same as before this year's trip, and my actual loss was a lot more!).

I am only thinking of the main offers, that last for three months, and not any others that spring up every now and then (for example I have two 'ENYE' free nights in Jan showing already, but that's not what I'm looking for).

2. Vladimir

Vladimir Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just logged in again and the offers are now out.

For future reference this is after 12 noon (Pac. time) on 26th Nov.

Zamboini I believe we are scheduled to be there around the same time (I get in 16th Feb). If anyone would like to meet up for a drink I can usually be found at the single deck scantily clad blackjack or the double diamond machine in the HL slots during the evening. Mornings in the poker room and afternoons at CBar bar top VP.

3. Vladimir

Vladimir Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just logged in again and the offers are now out.

For future reference this is after 12 noon (Pac. time) on 26th Nov.

Zamboini I believe we are scheduled to be there around the same time (I get in 16th Feb). If anyone would like to meet up for a drink I can usually be found at the single deck scantily clad blackjack or the double diamond machine in the HL slots during the evening. Mornings in the poker room and afternoons at CBar bar top VP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.