1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe Ticket Help!

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Tuggy79, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Tuggy79

Tuggy79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi guys. Will be in Vegas 2nd to 9th October and was hoping to book Absinthe tickets for Sat 8th. It looks like either no seats have been released on the websites or its all sold out.

Has anyone else had this issue?

We are coming over from Scotland so would prefer to have tickets booked in advance.

I can remember when we were there two years ago they were offering discount vouchers for Absinthe outside Caesars so I don't think it's fully booked. I tried phoning the box office but didn't get anywhere, the guy hung up on me!

Thanks for your help

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. Tuggy79

Tuggy79 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, I think it must be because I am trying to book tickets from outside the States as that link won't work either. It lets me see the available seats, which is progress, but when I try and buy them it says cannot process your request

4. spicole

spicole Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I saw Absinthe, I just called the Caesars concierge desk directly and booked the tickets over the phone. They even applied the 20% discount that you see floating around. I had to pick up the tickets at the Caesars concierge desk on the day of the show. I wasn't even staying at a Caesars property!