1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Absinthe - Tables in Back

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mpaul7857, May 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mpaul7857

mpaul7857 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey!

I want to take my girlfriend to see Absinthe and from what I've read the tables in the back are the best for comfort (and view is not bad).. I can pick my seats on Ticketmaster but they are $135 each, the other discount sites don't allow me to pick table seating in the back?

Question: Will I be able to buy them from the discount ticket brokers when we arrive to Vegas (and choose the back table seating) or is it better to just pony up the extra $30-40 a ticket now?

Also - We're going this weekend so it's a busy weekend (Fight, derby, etc...)

Thanks!

2. eisen7979

eisen7979 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am not sure about buying them from the discount brokers since we paid the extra and booked with Ticketmaster and it was well worth it. Had a ton of room around the table and great views of everything. I am sure the normal seating is fine, but it looked pretty crammed IMHO. Great show that we would definitely see again. Have fun!

3. Wayupinya

Wayupinya Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buy them right at the tent where you can also get $20 off coupons. Tables are the nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.