1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas ? about NYNY Times Square Bar $50 reward - now stay required?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by rmur23, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Apologies if I missed this somewhere in the forum, but I managed to claim the $50 NYNY Times Square Bar drink credit reward back in August just getting lucky, cause it seemed like it was always sold out. I got it in anticipation of my October trip. Now the current reward says at least a one night stay at any MGM property is required. When I claimed it, no stay was required and it does not mention a stay on the 'receipt' voucher. Will they honor my reward without an MGM reservation, or is mine no good anymore?

Thanks!

2. troyzilla

troyzilla Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The general response seems to be that if you have the print out that doesn't mention the stay most people seem to be still getting the reward.

3. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. Sorry if I missed it somewhere, I didnt see this specific one. Hopefully its still the case a month from now. When did this change happen?

Last edited: Sep 9, 2014
  4. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just as its been said...print out your reward and be prepared to explain that you got the reward before the rules changed. If you don't get anywhere with the person you are dealing with you can ask to speak to a manager. I've seen some state that they've had no issues what-so-ever, to reading about someone that was denied a reward (person was even staying at an MGM property) and the lady at the desk took it upon herself to turn his/her reward in for a refund.
    Good Luck :)

5. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks. Ill update after I try Columbus Day weekend.

6. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good luck. I redeemed the reward last week ( I was staying at an MGM hotel) without problems but the person in front of me tried to redeem it under your same circumstances. Despite him reciting the rules they refused to let him redeem it.

7. rmur23

rmur23 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well that's no good. It's really ridiculous that it wouldn't be honored. Very poor business.

8. ND80

ND80 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully they will get it straight by the time you go to redeem it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.