1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A year in the making! TI & Luxor Oh My! Part 1

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by Grid, Sep 27, 2016.

1. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Its been over a year since I've been to Vegas. Shame on me I know.

I'm going to break up my normal trip report into two. We spent 4 nights on the strip and 2 nights off. A lot of people have questions on Green Valley Ranch so I'll make that its own entry.

Way too many pictures to post it all on the boards, so feel free to jump to my blog!

https://sites.google.com/site/lvgrid/journal-blog/j-you-gotta-know-when-to-hold-em

If I would have stopped at Treasure Island I would have left a winner. I cant believe how tight the machines have gotten at MGM. It cant all be bad luck. No way I can put in 10 hours and run through $14,000 and still not get very many decent wins.

Read the report and judge for yourself.

As always, I welcome all comments!

2. Royal Flusher

Royal Flusher Savvy Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed part 1! I've never received an 'early booking' freeplay bonus from T.I. - anything you can tell me about it? Do you get that often?

3. Grid

Grid VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All of my offers from them come with the early bird bonus. Some times its free play, other times its a suite upgrade.

My March offer shows up in January and if I book my trip before, say Feb 14th, I get the bonus.

• Like Like x 1