1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A place to watch game and play Blackjack

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by azn2050, Jan 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. azn2050

azn2050 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there have been a lot of questions on watching the big game or football...

But anyone know of a good place to watch and play cards. It can be outside of the sports book. I know PH has the game on in the pleasure pits, Quad in the middle of the walkway (too loud though due to dealertainers), margaritaville,....

Just looking for suggestions at other places. Its just a solo trip and I want to watch a couple of plays when looking up.

Also anyone think this is annoying when a player doesnt pay attention some of the time.

Thanks

2. Gregsmt

Gregsmt Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    MGM Grand has tv s by the craps tables and if I remember correctly the mirage put some in last years just before the Super Bowl . I'm sure there are plenty of others. During march madness last year aria had the scores of the games on the little screens at the bj tables.

3. Duke Always Covers

Duke Always Covers Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think the Monte Carlo has tables w/small TV's mounted behind the dealer. At least they did a couple of years back.

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It does, but not at all of them so you kind of have to pick your spot in the pit if you want to watch. And they aren't behind the dealer, but kind of overhead in the middle of the pit, so you're not always close. And they are small.

5. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Monte Carlo no longer has this. I was just there.

6. Nevyn

Nevyn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Harrah's used to have a "sports pit" by the poker room. Not sure if it is still there as I didn't stop in on my last trip. It was there in 2010 though.

Separate pit with tables facing a bunch of TVs with games on, and then lounger chairs in front.

7. No16

No16 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe this can be done at NYNY.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.