1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A Nice Upgrade

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by trex323, May 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trex323

trex323 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Greeting fellow Vegas lovers.:drunk:
    I'm headed back out to Las Vegas on 05/26 for a quick 3 night jaunt. Originally the plan was to stay for 3 comped nights in a Flamingo GO Room. However, just as each of us drink more on our nights in Vegas, plans change.

After receiving an email from Caesars Entertainment, I was able to upgrade to a new room. Make that a new hotel, actually make that the newest tower that CET currently has. Yes my friends, I am talking about the brand new (kinda brand new) Octavius Tower at the one and only Caesars Palace. :banana: It is out with the old and in with the new. (That should be a new hookers pick-up line)

A new tale of adventure with some possible live updates will be started in the next 10-12 days. I'm currently scheduled to get into LAS on 05/26 and 7:10 pm and leaving Tuesday in the am. Of course, you can also follow the drunken debauchery by following me on twitter: @kaboom_poker

I also promise upon checking in at Caesars, I will not go "is this the real Caesars Palace" or "I'm not getting a sig on my beeper". That is unless the Finlandia is flowing too heavy aboard my SW flight from MKE.:drunk:

2. Universal

Universal Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sweet. Have a great trip. :beer:

Return to Sky Suites
  3. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoy.....dropping Flamingo for Caesars is a no-brainer. Looking forward to hearing about the new Octavius Tower.:eek:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.