1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

a few trips over to Sands Bethlehem

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Trip Reports' started by paigower, Jul 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paigower

paigower Tourist

Aug 20, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Played 4 separate trips over to Sands Bethlehem over the past few weeks.
    Up in each of the 4 runs, for an aggregate 5-figure up - most of wins coming from blackjack.
    Just some observations from these trips:
    Bankroll is key - if I hadn't brought 3x what I used to bring on a trip, I would've been sunk the first 2 trips.
    Surrender option is excellent - some hands are just statistically terrible and rescuing half your bet gives you another shot at resurrecting that lost bet down the line.
    Resplit aces offered to 3 hands on the split - haven't experienced this anywhere else in my 20+ year playing history, and it's definitely been a beneficial one so far...

Some interesting anecdotes/observations:
    One of the heavy bac players has >700k in chips onhand - can't cash out because he can't produce valid id... apparently now banned by security(?!)
    PGP 7 card straight flush bonus got hit during my last trip there - 245k. Reset has the bonus down to 2k (wtf baseline!)
  2. speedfile

speedfile Tourist

Oct 11, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love the baccarat scene at sands. My past 20 trips this year has me on top 6kish.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.