1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

A few answers!

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by heatherlovesvegas, Mar 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, I just got back and i redeemed 3 rewards just wanted to make some comments on them.

• 2 Nights in a Luxor tower room.

-I called the MyVegas line and redeemed for my dates (make sure you do this before you make other plans incase they can't accommodate you)
    -At check in I just did everything as normal, I guess my reservation just showed up as comped.
    -They did NOT charge me a resort fee, but they still took my credit card. My bill was $0 when I checked out, and I asked at the desk when I checked in and she confirmed.
    -Last note. Those rooms are GREAT, I was in the West Tower (by the pool). These rooms 10 steps above the pyramid ones :) I was apprehensive, but it was really a great stay. I'd stay again in a heartbeat.

• Boyz II Men ticket

-I called the MyVegas line and redeemed for my date which was 3/17
    -The lady gave me my confirmation and told me my seat number, which was in the 2nd to last row. (it was fine, the theatre isn't huge, I still had a great view)
    -They told me they must be picked up before 4 pm the day of the show. I went in the early afternoon, and went to the LOVE box office, because I walked 4 miles to the Terry Fator one and it was closed, so just go there, since the Terry Fator one doesn't open til 5.
    -Great show! I would have 100% paid full price to see that show.

• Bellagio Buffet

-Went to the desk, gave her the confirmation number from my e-mail, my MLife card and my ID
    -They tell you to hold on cause there is a bunch of paperwork they have to do. Then she filled out a slip and gave it to me. Told me to go to the buffet in the VIP line (there was no line when I went so not sure if you get to cut..)
    -They just took it and gave me the receipt and I went to get seated. Also I was alone, they give you one voucher, you can't use it twice for one person... Also it has to be used the day you redeem it.

Hope that was helpful to someone! I know I had a few questions before I went. But overall it was an easy process no problems. The oddest one was the buffet, why that was so much work for the lady was weird haha.

2. sammowhammo

sammowhammo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Heather - question - I have the Bellagio Buffet to redeem during my solo trip & I was thinking I would just find an person in line to give the other meal to - Do you think I could do that if they walk in with me at least?

Thanks

3. heatherlovesvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm maybe, but they give you one receipt, and then you go over and they seat you, not sure how that would work if they wanted to sit separately.

4. sammowhammo

sammowhammo VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that would work - when the "giftee"'s party comes in they can just move to their companion/group table.

5. 9wishes

9wishes Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks, I have been wondering how they did a solo with two. BTW I had one (and it was for just one) buffet at Monte Carlo, and he said it was good for 30 days. He just gave me a $32 buffet comp (good anytime of day that way).

6. heatherlovesvegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Couldn't hurt to ask I guess. I'm sure they'd let you. They would probably just get all confused. Or make some friends and sit with them :)

Bellagio they asked if I was using it that day. Also I think it's restricted to lunch only unlike the Monte Carlo one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.