1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

"$95 Room Rate at Aria" Reward

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TrixieM, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrixieM

TrixieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Like a lot of folks, my hubby and I been playing myVegas slots for a while, but never used any rewards. We already have reservations for a suite at Vdara for a crazy, fabulous rate, BUT we are having to move our trip up a few weeks due to an immediate family member's serious illness/ impending treatment regimen. Unfortunately, the newly scheduled trip will coincide with a period of astronomical (for Vegas) rates. Sooo.....I'm really needing to use some rewards.

Our "new" trip dates are set in stone, so no flexibility at all there. We are checking in on a Sunday and departing on a Friday, so 5 nights.

I'm thinking of the "$95 Room Rate" reward at Aria; the dates listed coincide with our trip, except for one date, and I was thinking I would use a "Comp room night reward" for that one, which would be a Thursday night, our last night.

My questions (so far):

1. How many nights can be booked at that rate and is it one reward per night? It is my understanding that special rates can be booked consecutively.
    2. Am I understanding that I can redeem a room rate reward and my hubby can do the same (same hotel) for consecutive nights?
    3. What's the process? Claim the rewards, then call the hotel and cross our fingers and hope they have rooms? OR....call and book the rooms THEN call back with the reward info?
    4. Does this even sound doable????

I am sorry if these are redundant questions, and I appreciate any help/guidance. Things are a bit crazy right now with a LOT going on (need this trip BIG TIME!)

2. aashleyjc

aashleyjc Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. This reward is limited to 1 per MyVegas player. This means that you can redeem one night, and your husband can redeem one, but neither of you can redeem more than one night using this reward.
    2. Yes, you can ask that your reservations be linked.
    3. Claim the reward, call the reservation number on your reward (not the hotel reservation line) and book your night if they have availability.

3. azbob

azbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked two nights at Aria for $99 a night plus $50 a day in resort credit.

You should check out the website as I think you can find a better deal than this.

4. TrixieM

TrixieM Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I went ahead and just booked thru MLife and got a decent enough deal---though not near as good as $99/nt at Aria. I had short notice to re-arrange travel dates, which never works in ones favor. I am redeeming some of my MyVegas points for meals and just hanging onto the rest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.