1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

90 Day Redemption?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by cvkelz, Jun 30, 2016.

1. cvkelz

cvkelz Extremely Low Roller- like, I barely roll at all.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Please forgive me if this has already been addressed. The Myvegas rule is that they reward has to be redeemed within 90 days of purchase. That used to mean that you could purchase it and then wait a bit to call it in. It was the phone call that was considered the 90 day mark.
    Now I see they charge you to call and reserve something. I assume that is to keep you making all the reservations online and not bother the phone operators.
    So is the 90 day rule now from the day you place the order online?
    As in, we are going to be in Vegas in November, but I was thinking about redeeming a night at the Aria online thru myvegas now. Would it not be able to be redeemed for November due to the 90 day rule?
    Forgive me if this isn't clear...I am feeling under the weather, but am super curious.
    Thanks in advance!
    --
    Kelly

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In your example above, if the room night for Aria is available for November, you can purchase the reward now. You would then have 90 days to redeem for the reservations, but can book the night for any dates available. The reward is considered used when you stay in the room (which is where the 3 in 30 day limit comes in.

As for rewards like mLife buffets, etc, when you purchase the reward, you have 90 days to use it.

3. cvkelz

cvkelz Extremely Low Roller- like, I barely roll at all.

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you so much. I've redeemed rooms before but it's been a couple of years and for some reason, I just couldn't wrap my brain around it. Thanks again for the clarification. :thumbsup: