1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

90 day redemption and rooms question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by danielao, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danielao

danielao Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know rewards need to be redeemed within 90 days. For comp rooms, are they considered redeemed when a reservation is made, or is it considered redeemed upon check-in?

In other words, can I get a comp room reward now to make a reservation for May, or any other date outside 90 days?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You only need to book the reservation within the 90 days, but can use it as long as there is room availability. The reward is considered consumed/used when you check in.

3. mikeinctown

mikeinctown Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is not what I was told yesterday when I booked for February. The lady told me that until the reward was booked that it could be refunded but once she confirmed the booking that the reward was considered used and could not be refunded at all. I remember her saying used and wondered if that meant I would have three more available next month.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    She is right, it can't be refunded after you book the room, but, it counts toward the 3/30 limit when you check in/use it.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.