1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

9 days and counting down...

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by HurricaneMikey, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Hey Gang-

Just got an email from Eddie, and if he can manage to get Friday the 19th off of work, we'll be leaving Phoenix at like 6 or 7 in the morning, instead of 1:30 in the afternoon.

Thats like a whole 'nother day in Vegas! [​IMG]

Lunch at the Golden Gate--Woo Hooo! [​IMG]

After that, who knows...we really want to go check out the waitresses at the Orleans, uh, I mean, the TABLES at the Orleans [​IMG] .

And since our quest for good steak & eggs isn't over yet, we may have to give that a try. Then hop the shuttle over to the Barbary Coast and catch the Big Elvis, and try to win back some of my $$$ I left there last weekend. I think after that we'll wander down to the Imperial Palace make a pilgrimmage to the craps table that has been so good to me in the past.

Eventually, we'll make it back to the room and pass out. But not a bad way to spend a Friday, if you ask me!

Mikey

2. Freddie

Freddie Tourist

Sounds like a good Friday! Being female, I think I'll skip the Orleans waitresses, umm, tables. My girl friend and I will be there the 17-22 and can hardly wait. We are going to BMG on Friday night and I can't wait!!! Hope to get full of paint and fully intoxicated! Okay, not to the pass out point, have to make it back to our "Palace" that night (Staying at IP due to friend's mess up, was going to stay at the Flamingo, but she booked the one in Laughlin -- oops! :rolleyes:

If we see anyone with hawaiin shirts and shorts, we'll know it is you guys! Have a great time [​IMG]

3. HurricaneMikey

HurricaneMikey A-List Buffoon

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey Freddie--

We plan on spending most of Saturday at the IP!! Look for a big bald guy in a Hawaiian shirt playing craps or blackjack, and it'll probably be me.

My pic is on my site (plug, plug), so you can recognize me... :D

Come over and say hello!! Would love to meet fellow "Travel2Vegas" disciples...

Mikey [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.