1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$80 R/T on US Air between PHL and LAS in Jan/Feb 2015

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by lotso-bear, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
  2. zignerlv

zignerlv Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually it was good this morning for several weekend days at that same fare. A friend of mine booked it for Sat to Sat flight at that rate.

Looked again just now and the best fares are $147 R/T, still very good, but above the insane $81 R/T from earlier.

UPDATE 90 minutes later: FYI The $147 fare is on US Air, night time out, daytime returns, and is still there right now for late Jan, at the least.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  3. hammie

hammie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Grrrrr......I missed this. Thanks for the heads up though!

The $147 fares are on Spirit with a 9 PM-ish departure and a red-eye on the way back. I have a US Airways credit card and get one free bag for one and all in my party, so $212 on USAirways is still pretty good. Plus, I get a free companion pass. I just received some offers from Luxor and Excalibur for two nights, this is tempting.

I have the ITA app on my iPad, it it pretty handy.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  4. lotso-bear

lotso-bear VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My bad I thought it was only for weekday travel. Didn't look into it that much since I'm nowhere near PHL or LAS. I believe UA is offering fares from CLT and PHL to LAS for $145 R/T now but requires a connection. Still not a bad fare from the east coast...

Yeah I use the ITA website quite ritually since I buy a ton of tickets...

5. IxAccDnf

IxAccDnf VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    After seeing this thread I looked and did see a lot of availability this morning. I wish I could have used it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.