1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$75 beer credit at dueling pianos nyny.

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by jamesnoon, Sep 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This seems sold out constantly. When do rewards come back alive?

I got 50k lp burning a while in my pocket!

2. jamesnoon

jamesnoon Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry should have read the FAQs. 7am Vegas time is when they are reloaded.

However I am sure this must sell out straight away because it never sends available

3. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rewards that are very popular take a little work to acquire. They typically refresh between 7:00-7:20 am, so the best bet is to click on the reward repeatedly (obsessively) during that period until the "Sold Out" button turns into a button indicating you can purchase it. Then quickly input your info and submit it.

4. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did it on our June trip, I thought it was a waste of rewards credits. You walk in, there is no where to sit, you have to stand. We tried to buy a table on the otherside, even though there were a bunch open we were told they were booked.

It was superloud on the standing side, the bartenders wore ear plugs so communicating with them was a pain. There were three of us, it was $9 a beer, we had two rounds and bartender said we would be out of money to buy the third round, only had enough to pay for two beers. We drank up and left. It was not enjoyable.

We really like piano bars and previously had a great time at Harrrah's and Paris, but this one was a big hustle. The piano players wont play unless you tip $20, so all they did was beg for tips. We were there early, I hear it gets better later on, but we didnt stick around to find out.

5. KarenTN

KarenTN Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have that one for my Nov trip. Am I mistaken, or can you use it during times when dueling pianos is not happening?

Since there are only 2 of us and I am the primary drinker, I figure I can get 4-5 cocktails out of it

6. cjohnson202

cjohnson202 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    you can use it whenever. I thought it was an alright use, me and gf did get some use out of it. And you can live it there all day and keep going back until your $75 is up.

7. frodogizmo

frodogizmo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we had 7 cocktails from the menu card

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.