1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

7 Stars Event

Discussion in 'Comps' started by suthrnoutlw, Aug 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suthrnoutlw

suthrnoutlw Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone went on their first "7 Stars Event" this year? I just became 7 Stars recently and an going next week

here is my lineup

Welcome reception at the Linq

Rod Stewart concert

Cigar and Whiskey tasting

Red Rock Canyon Tour

Bachanal buffet brunch

free play drawing

anyone done these events? what was your experience? good or bad....

2. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did the Signature Event last October and ended up with Shania Twain tickets (gave away) and Bacchanal brunch. We've eaten at Bacchanal several times and only had one so-so experience. All of the other times it was delicious.

I won't be getting there this year until Friday, so I'll miss the welcome reception at the Linq. I chose the chocolate making event (instead of the cigar and whiskey that you chose), but it looks like it's going to interfere with something else I need to do, so I'll be skipping that. I also chose Rod Stewart -- not a fan, but have heard it's a super fun show. We chose Sterling Brunch and also got Cascata Golf for two.

I think $77k free play is a pretty lame giveaway amount considering how many 7 Stars will be in that drawing. No break-down was given in the details, so we'll have to wait and see how many winners will be chosen.

Expect the CET Vegas hotels to be packed with so many 7 Stars players there. Last year, I almost got into a fight with a guy being a jerk wanting me to give up a machine. Also, even though 7 Stars can bypass the diamond line at the Diamond Lounges, we had to wait about 15 minutes to get in at Caesars Palace last year. I felt bad for the diamond people waiting to get in because the 7 Star line grew a lot as we waited, so diamond had to wait much, much longer.

3. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep that's always the deal with these events.

They bring millions in action in and offer paltry prizes.

4. justmare

justmare High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They do and they're even more lame these days. I'm going to take advantage of Rod Stewart, Cascata, and Sterling -- I'm also using my 7 Stars annual trip, so I'll have the $500 folio and I'm getting $500 free play in lieu of the $1200 airfare (too low, IMO), but I'm not going to worry about my future with CET. I don't see them turning around the cuts they've made any time soon and I'm tired of the games they play with their players. Being a machine player, I get treated much, much better at Cosmo and their rooms beat the crap out of CET Vegas rooms anyway.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.