1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

7 shows is 7 nights quick comments (britney,olivia,shania,zarkana,)

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by vegasqc, Oct 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasqc

vegasqc VIP Whale

Nov 9, 2010
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ill do'em the same order i saw them

1-Britney Spears Piece of me at Planet Hollywood

It was my 2nd seing this show and I had a GA floor ticket. I ended front row at the barricade amazing experience, The show looks great and its exaclty the same than in January

2-Olivia Newton-John Summer nights at the flamingo

First time in this theatre i had a front row meet and greet ticket i was sitting like 1 feet from the stage , too bad they are camera nazis in this venue, Olivia was my first crush as a pre teen and she stills sounds great, it looks completely effortless for her , of course she doesnt runs or go crazy on stage but shes like 65 so ill give her a break on that
    After the show we went to diamond lounge , had to purel our hands before waiting for her, you were allowed to have 1 item signed(they gave you a n 8x10) or you could bring your own, i did and choose a great picture from Xanadu,I posed for my picture, i asked her if she could please sign her full name instead of just Olivia, she kinda laughed said yes and asked me not to tell about it to the others waiting in line cause she didnt wanna do it for everybody. Then you had to puchased the picture for 45$ on top of the ticket if you wanted it. They also took pictures when she signed and talked to you so you can buy 4-5 if you want too, i just got the real posed picture of us

3-Shania Twain Still the one Ceasars Palace (3rd time seing this show)

I had a front row Still the one Vip package in the center section that included many things like diner,program, 100$ gift voucher, (since shes ending most was 50% off so i got a lot of stuff ) just a great concert love the songs, she sounded great super happy, fan friendly in this final run the horses are no more so dont expect to see them.Something cool happened during the show a woman a few seats away from mine was bawling her eyes out and shania came down to talk to her, listen to her story, it ended up that woman wanted a pictured signed for her husband so Shania asked her if she has a pen and she said no i had a sharpie and i vaulted from my seat to give it to her the crowd laughed and cheered, so Shania signs the picture for the woman and before going back on stage she says let me go give that man his pen back and then she right in front of me and says now that i think about it no ones brings a sharpie to a show unless they want something signed for themselve so i said you got that right and get my 8x10 picture out from under my seat, she asked for my name and signed it for me

1st 2 times i saw the show it was very hard to take pictures but now i dont know if they dont care cause shes leaving or just dont enforce the rule anymore but you could to whatever you wanted for pictures/filming

After the show we took an elevator to down in the backstage area of the coloseum there were only 10 of us with the meet and greet package, its a good thing she signed my picture on stage cause we werent allowed autographs,so i went up to her for my picture and i asked her if she still spoke french( my native langage) she sure does and talked frech with me for a few moments.

4-Rock of Ages Venitian (2nd time seing this show) Got my ticket here using the discount code at the top of the page.

Fun show , grew up in the hairband era and all those songs took me back to high school

5-Carrot Top Luxor (2nd time)

Opening act was very funny with mostly Vegas jokes, carrot top still delivers and the crowd was laughing a lot, he has a bad rep but those who have seen the show know how funny that guy is

6- Zarkana at Aria

Only postive was the gorgeous theatre and amazing big red seat, thank god it was free zzzzzzzzz

7-Vegas the show (Miracle Mall)

Not usually my sort of thing but i really like 2 of the performers so i gave it a shot

Lorena Peril who used to be the in fantasy and Josh Strickland who was in peepshow, this was a different much older crowd, im in early 40's and felt very young in there
    it covers vegas history from 40's to mid 70's

Rat pack, Elvis, Wayne, Sonny/Cher, Tina, Elton...... with plenty of hot showgirls+ a few circus acts and a guy with parrots, A nice show for sure perfect to take mom or the grandparents
    a nice change of pace for me i enjoyed it

That was my week in Vegas
  2. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Jul 24, 2014
    Southern California
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's so cool that you went to see that many shows! It seems like you had memorable experiences too. That's great! How about any good meals?
  3. billandsyl

billandsyl Tourist

Aug 13, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome! We saw Shania and CT last year Loved both shows.
  4. GottaLuvCruising

GottaLuvCruising High-Roller

Feb 18, 2005
    Orlando FL & Vassalboro ME
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm a show-intensive planner, too, and enjoyed reading your summaries!
    President's Week School Vacation in Las Vegas
  5. PayTriple

PayTriple The Cucumber King

Aug 16, 2014
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show reviews thanks!
  6. Leeza14

Leeza14 VIP Whale

Mar 4, 2007
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the rundown! I enjoyed your reviews and especially the story about Shania. What fun!
  7. sco5123

sco5123 VIP Whale

Jul 29, 2011
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a blast! Thanks for these....a lot of these shows I want to see.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.