1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$50 Drink credit at The Bar at NY NY

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by figmentdj, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. figmentdj

figmentdj Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anybody use this coupon? Is is good during happy hour?

2. franchize68

franchize68 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i used it 2 years ago

i had it when it was 75$ i went there during the day it doesn't say happy hour is excluded in reward

3. spikewpg

spikewpg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used it during happy hour to maximize it's value, so unless it's changed lately you should be good.

4. downtowndonna

downtowndonna Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there last year. They had the bar divided in 1/2, one side has the tables, which charge you $20 each to sit. The other side was full of people standing room only. We had 4 people and 2 of the coupons. We bought 2 buckets of beer with 6 beers in each with our coupons. It was really fun. I say have a few beers before you go, as it's one big singalong.
    I just bought one yesterday and didn't read the fine print that you have to stay at an MGM property to use it. (which Im not, because I did read the fine print and it wouldn't allow consecutive nights at Luxor). Has anyone tried to use it without staying there?

- - - Updated - - -

I went there last year. They had the bar divided in 1/2, one side has the tables, which charge you $20 each to sit. The other side was full of people standing room only. We had 4 people and 2 of the coupons. We bought 2 buckets of beer with 6 beers in each with our coupons. It was really fun. I say have a few beers before you go, as it's one big singalong.
    I just bought one yesterday and didn't read the fine print that you have to stay at an MGM property to use it. (which Im not, because I did read the fine print and it wouldn't allow consecutive nights at Luxor). Has anyone tried to use it without staying there?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.