1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$50 dining credit at Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kpaulson, Mar 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpaulson

kpaulson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this has been asked before - but have a question ... First off, we went last December and husband and I both had one - redeemed them for the Pub and used them both... okay well in June we will have 5 of us going and 4 of us will have the credit - hopefully! My question is how long do we have to use these after we tell the Mlife people where we want to use them? We are staying at an MGM resort for 3 days and then a Harrahs resort for 2 - I am hoping we can get these on the last night we spend at an MGM resort and use 2 of them that night and 2 the next night after we are at the Harrahs resort. I know some places give you 48 hours to use the reward after it is redeemed to the card - anyone know if that is how this is? Or do the credits have to be used immediately? Another question - I have read conflicting answers on this - is the credit redeemable at the buffet?

2. StephGrahamKC

StephGrahamKC Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have 24 hours to nuse.

3. kpaulson

kpaulson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good to know, thank you! we had a really hard time spending $100 at the Pub - went during a football night and drinks were on sale so figure we can easily get 2 meals out of $200 for 5 people - not too interested in the expensive steakhouses so will stick to the cheaper venues :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.