1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

5 Rewards per 30 day period - Is this New?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by mschoessel, May 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mschoessel

mschoessel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I first began MyVegas - the rewards stated only 3 could be redeemed in a 30 day period, but I just bought a Bellagio buffet and it said that 5 could be redeemed in a 30 day period. Is this a recent update or am I misunderstanding?

2. M_ILIS

M_ILIS High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have you purchased a significant amount of chips for real money? That increases how many rewards you can use.

3. mschoessel

mschoessel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes - that must be it. Thanks
    My boyfriend and I both have mlife accouns - can we stay in the same room but use our own rewards so we would have a total of 10?

4. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have also purchased chips in the past, but it wasn't a "significant amount," I didn't think. I have five rewards, wife has four.

5. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

I have purchased a small amount of chips, never qualified for the 4th reward, and haven't purchased in 6+ months- few days ago noticed I was bumped up to 4 rewards. My partner is still at 3 and has never bought any. Attempt to appease some folks as the terms and conditions seem to get stricter maybe?

6. Casey Kas

Casey Kas Tourist

What's the highest amount you've paid for chips? I'm at 4 right now and wouldn't mind a 5th one.

7. mschoessel

mschoessel Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've bought about $500 in chips and just recently got bumped up to 5 rewards. Does anyone know how long the 5 will stay in effect or will I have to sustain some minimum to keep it at 5?

8. bwatson23

bwatson23 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We each purchased one of the $39 and one of the $19 packages. I may have gotten inebriated and purchased another $39 package once or twice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.