1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

5 day all access bus pass

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by keno60, Dec 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    had no problem using the 5 day and bought another one for another trip. i was only asked for the reduced card by one driver when i was paying cash on my way to the airport yesterday. she said i should show the pass when paying. that was on the 108 line.:wave:

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ken,
    I purchased another 5 day pass before I left for home in march. As I recall, the 5 day pass was an all access pass when I purchased it and my understanding and experience is that the RTC honors passes that were sold on those terms. I have my 5 day pass and a couple of 3 day passes and plan on using them but in the future will buy a 15 day pass which is the best buy esp for us old folks. Of course,by next year everything might be totally different (again).

Jimbo338

3. keno60

keno60 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, the 5 day was all access. I bought another one before I left. Like you said it looks like the 15 day pass is the future for us old guys. I don't think we will have any trouble with the 'old passes' unless we get a ignorant driver as I once encountered informing me that I had to be 62 years old to qualify
    for the reduced pass. Have great time.:wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.