1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

5,000th Topic in Misc.!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by phade, Aug 9, 2016.

1. phade

phade Low-Roller

May 24, 2013
    Western NY
    Trips to Las Vegas:
    Woot woot!

Figured I would claim it. Why not!

Background: Trip is in two weeks. Wife and I have been there several times together. Staying at Mirage. Married, 35...two kids...while not rich, I make well above the typical household in my area. Not massive gamblers nowadays, but will play poker a fair amount.

Looking for:

• Tips on good food or fun machines or bars at Mirage (we have not stayed there before)
    • A close by but cheap/fast breakfast joint ($10 or less pp) or a good coffee joint nearby
    • The Italian restaurant in Mirage - worthwhile?
    • Any bars within Mirage serve craft beers on tap?
    • How can I sell wife on using Uber? She is apprehensive.
    • Eifel Tower or Strat Tower? Wife hasn't been to either, I've been to Strat. Which has better views at sunset?
    • Where is a good hibachi place on the strip?
    • Best pool location at Mirage for a few hours in the morning that gets sun and a little shade if possible? A lot of towel tricks happening (setting towel early and coming back)?
    • I want to do something special for my wife with a nice dinner. My wife also likes shoes, but does a great job at controlling her habit. Would like to maybe take her to a nice shoe store and then to dinner. Ideas on what stores?
    There, pretty random and MISC. but would love any thoughts on the questions above.