1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

4th of July Five Day Quest

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by BigGTMike, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like it will be a beast to finish. I think I've put in approximately 700k coin today and only have 7/10 on the first part. Level 362.

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually it's not quite that awful. There's probably 100k of blackjack in there that I played while trying to tell myself not to play.

3. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here are the levels for me (I'm at 199):

12,000 x 10 = 120,000
    40,000 x 10 = 400,000
    100,000 x 15 = 1,500,000

Over 2 million chips...can't imagine how many XP this will take. 20 million??

4. VegasGroove

VegasGroove VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For these quests, the play is never worth the payout. IF you make it through each part.

I hoard whenever these quests come up. Then when a Double LP event comes along, I play without abandon.

5. bjpcyclone

bjpcyclone High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I blew through a 1.1 million chips and found the 5th of 40 pieces in the 3rd puzzle. Mercy.

6. sm2420

sm2420 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went through 850K, and only got to the 12th of 20 on the 2nd puzzle.
    That's it for me, back to horting mode...

7. odp

odp Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hit my 2000 LP cap and am up to 14/20 on the second one. Doubt I'll get through it all, but will continue to play until I hit the 2000 cap each day and hope for the best.

8. emmas

emmas Low-Roller

Been stuck at the 4th level for 4 days and no where near finished (38/50). I'm getting nothing on the slots no matter which one I play. Started the quest with 1.2 million xps and went down to nothing. Collect a bit each day, play, and within a few minutes done. Was hoping I could get on a mini run to finish the fourth level, but not happening. Oh well!

9. dbueler

dbueler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm in the minority, but I love these quests. I usually chip hoard until they have these (altho I like the ones with the daily levels and daily 750 LP bonus better). I play Jules Verne for 4000 or 10,000 per spin. I always go up and down alot during the days but invariably finish the quest exactly even or a little ahead in chips.... but way ahead in LP's for all that play. I personally like playing for the LP's when I have a red chip "safety net" from the quest. No doubt you have to have some serious ammo to complete these big quests. Ironically, on the next to last level I always lose badly, then win big, then lose down to the same chip count I was at when I started. I will note I have zero luck doing this on anything except Jules Verne.
    diane

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.