1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

4th award - Has anyone actually been rejected?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by EastCoastVegasFan!, Jul 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EastCoastVegasFan!

EastCoastVegasFan! High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen a few post about people being allowed a 4th award, all in the same day! In addition, they informed us that they have never purchased any chips, or given a dime to playstudios/myVegas.

I know the hard rule is now (30 days - limit 3 awards), but have you shown at the MLife desk after your 3rd award and tried to redeem a 4th, and been successful?

Thanks.

2. Frankr163

Frankr163 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The 3 redemption limit applies only to the MGM affiliated rewards.
    I got an e-mail clarification from MyVegas and was told that you can redeem unlimited rewards for Wolfgang Puck, the Sugar Factory and Monorail.
    As for the 4th MGM reward, you may be able to purchase more than 3 per day, but have trouble when redeeming more than 3 during the 30 day period.

3. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Not everyone only has 3/30 for MGM, I am at 4/30. But I haven't seen anyone post here since the change that has said they are at 4/30 without ever buying a chip package.

4. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Whoa, I have a Wolfgang wine pairing, a pastry thing, Moorea Beach and two Bloody Mary's at Aria. Does that mean I could purchase other rewards for my August trip? I was working under the impression it was a straight 4 awards but will gladly buy another, I have a bunch of points!

5. Ronoh

Ronoh Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    WP, Monorail and SF are completely seperate... for example you could buy and use one of every reward offered from SF, that has nothing to do with how many MGM rewards you can redeem. Per MGM you can BUY as many rewards as you like but will only be able to use x/30. To find out how many MGM rewards you are able to use in any rolling 30 day period simply click on any MGM reward that is not sold out and click NEXT, it will show how many you are able to use.

Attached Files:

6. xmarksx

xmarksx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Ronoh and everyone else! I am back in the hunt...

7. bigpatpunisher

bigpatpunisher Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for clarifying that since I've already redeemed three MGM rewards for my trip...now I can stock up on SF and WP freebies as well. =)

8. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mirage

The weirdest thing happened when we redeemed a buffet reward at the Mirage in May. We chatted a little with the MLife clerk as it does take a few minutes to redeem you reward. She handed us our passes for the buffet and said something to the effect of "than you ___, you are able to reeem up to 6 rewards at Mirage each month. I was like WTF? Does she even know the rules?? Anyway, I'm going back in August and redeeming a Love reward. I will see what the clerk says this time and will probably just ask them how many I can redeem in a 30 day period. This lady really did seem to know what she was talking about too....???

9. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe because there were 2 of you playing? If you have separate email addresses with each MyVegas account, you could do 6 together (3 on each).

10. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just answered my own question...duh...read the rules in MyVegas......

Buster from myVEGAS
    posted this on May 21 10:28

inShare.

One of the best things about myVEGAS - in addition to the great games - is the opportunity to redeem your Loyalty Points for real-world rewards. Each Reward Partner determines the number and frequency of offers you can redeem. Currently, a majority of our Rewards are provided by MGM Resorts International and their policy is to allow 3 rewards to be redeemed within a 30-day period. This is a great way to pick up a few extra Comps each time you visit their properties. For purposes of this reward policy, the date "redeemed" is the date you actually "use" the reward - the day you check in to the hotel, have your meal, and/or see your show. We also offer rewards from Wolfgang Puck and will be adding additional Reward Partners in the near future.

ADDITIONAL REWARD BENEFITS

As an added benefit to loyal myVEGAS players who regularly make in-game purchases, we offer the opportunity to redeem additional rewards, over and above the limits set by our partners. The exact number of additional rewards allowed will vary from player to player and is based on a number of factors, in addition to a player's purchase history.

:eek:CHECKING REWARD ELIGIBILITY

To see how many rewards you are eligible for, launch myVEGAS in Facebook. Then go to the Rewards menu and open a reward from one of our Partners. Hit the green Next button at the bottom of the Reward description. The first paragraph on the next page - Purchase & Redemption Limitations - will show you the number of rewards you may currently redeem from that particular Rewards Partner. :eek:

GRANDFATHERED REWARDS

Any rewards that were purchased before May 21 are subject to the prior terms in effect at the time of purchase and will not be subject to these new reward limits. For example, if your prior reward limit was 4, and you purchased 4 rewards and were sent your Reward Confirmation Codes, you may still use them as originally planned.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.