1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

4Queens card question

Discussion in 'Comps' started by FullBoat, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all. I'm heading out to Vegas in about a month with a friend. I'm wondering if 4Queens would combine comp cards if 2 people aren't married. I don't see her going back very often, but I'm hoping to go back in about Sept or so. Might as well get double points if I can right? :)

And, what do you think I might get from playing $10/hands, and having about $150 in play for craps?

Thanks

2. jackincols

jackincols Guest

Doubt very much they would let you combine points. Do what most people do in your situation. Go to the players desk and get yourself a second card and let her play with that.

That said, I see you're talking about playing craps. I wouldn't do the above if you're both going to be at the same table game. I was speaking of use for slots/VP only.

3. FullBoat

FullBoat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Doh, I didn't even think about just getting a 2nd card. Brain isn't working. But, yeah, she's more of a slot person, so we shouldn't run into problems there.

4. jackincols

jackincols Guest

If she doesn't get out there often, your biggest problem will be reminding her to pull out the card when she's done playing a machine. This will keep you from having to run to the players desk to get her another card. Hell, I've been going out for many years and even I will forget every now and then.

5. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We only play VP at 4Q and always just play on my card.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.