1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

48 hours out, final itinery.....

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by captainron62, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    48 hours out says it all. Getting ready to start packing after this cup of cofee. I am taking my GF, a couple we hang out with regularly and my long time buddy and usual Vegas mate the infamous J-Rod.

We will be staying at Ballys for five nights, Thurs. thru Tues. We have a some preliminary events planned, because they are first timers, I made more plans that usual trying to fit things in. J-Rod and I are usually content just to drink and see where things take us, but the first timers need to be property introduced to Sin City.

THURSDAY We arrive at 10am, this is about the earliest I have ever gottin into town. We have plans that eve at 7pm to do the "Third Thursday Pub Crawl" downtown. I am really looking forward to this!

Friday We purchased Club Crawl tickets from VIP UNLIMITED, who posts occassionally on the boards here. I have done two prior "crawls" thru another company and had a great time. We are giving VIP a shot because theirs starts at 10PM, which suits me rather than the 7PM start time of the other companies.

Saturday We are huge UFC fans, so gonna bet it up heavy and find a good place to watch. I am thinking maybe Palace Station, but need suggestions? I want someplace either downtown or on the way downtown from Ballys.

Afer the UFC fights I imagine we are going to head downtown, if I know this group one night on the strip will be plenty. We may hit Toby Keiths bar though, it would be to everyones liking as well.

Sunday We have "My Vegas" award certificates to the Sunday Brunch at Borders Grill, Mandalay Bay. I would guess that we would make a pretty good run at finding the bottom of the bottomless MiMosas, so it may not be a late night.

Monday We rented a van to site see during the day, Hoover Dam, then Red Rock Canyon. We have Carrot Top tickets that night, then going to wrap things up w a late night dinner at Public House Pub in Luxor.

Hopefully all goes well, will be interesting to look back at this and see if we stuck to plans or not!!

2. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like a good planned trip..Under your advice we are gonna stay a few nights at Ballys this up coming trip(Fremont is where major days of trip will be spent)...Anyways as always Win Big--Stay Drunk:beer:

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great, I think you will enjoy Bally's!! I will offer up a nice trip report when I return!

" Win Big, Stay Drunk!!" I may steal that one if you don't mind!!

4. jonathan627

jonathan627 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What is this "Third Thursday Pub Crawl" you speak of?? My girlfriend and I will be arriving early Thursday as well...

5. gpenguins67

gpenguins67 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Damn... you had to say Palace Station.... now I want oysters for their oyster bar.... lol

Have fun on your trip

6. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

Here is the link to it, check it out. There are 5 of us going, I am really pumped about exploring the downtown. I never seem to make it far down there on my own.

http://www.vegas4locals.com/thirstythirdthursdaypubcrawl.html

We phoned to RSVP and they said just show up and buy the ticket.

7. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

Ha it's all your pal,,Just split after ya get a patent on it..ha:beer:

8. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like you've got a great trip planned. I love Ballys. I look forward to your trip report. Have a blast!

9. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I happen to end up on the "Vegas Strip" show, I will scream it as they are putting the cuffs on and loading me into the cruiser!

That should do it!

10. gongoman

gongoman MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    HA HA---GOODLUCK:beer:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.