1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

4 days

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by Srvanwyk, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    4 days till we arrive in paradise, staying downtown for the first time in 3 years and can't wait! Probably no shows but eating at the new steakhouse in the d on Saturday night and sterling brunch Sunday the rest we'll see what happens. Haven't had a trip since September which seems like forever ago.. Engagement pictures tues night other than that no concrete plans besides plenty of craps! Trip report to follow!

2. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome we're staying there the 4th. Looking forward to your review of the D. Which room are you staying in and are you planning on trying the $20 trick?

3. RIRugrat

RIRugrat Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Same here, arriving Downtown on Saturday morning and will spend some time at the D (watching the dancing girls) as well as at as many VP bars with good pay tables (4Q, MSS, California, Fremont & Vue Bar upstairs at the D) that I can find.

Staying 5 nights between the Strip and DT. I can't wait...I'm no longer counting days...I'm counting the hours! :beer:

Chris

4. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Corner king and prolly no 20 trick don't need much just a crash pad a few hours a day

5. Srvanwyk

Srvanwyk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know what u mean this week can't end soon enough

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.