1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

33 days and counting!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by scdak, Sep 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scdak

scdak Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi everyone, just joined the Vegas message board and I hope to glean a lot of information in a short period of time to make my upcoming trip to Vegas spectacular!
    I have been a member of a similar board about Disney for a number of years but I didn't know about this one, I would have joined 9 months ago when my best friend asked me to plan a trip there, I thought we were going to Walt Disney World again but she fooled me!

This will be my 2nd trip to Vegas but I may as well say its my first trip since my previous trip was about 33 years ago :rolleyes2: It will be my friends first trip there. We have great shows booked, plane tickets bought, hotel chosen, and I can even say we are mostly packed. We travel together a lot so we are never truly unpacked from any trip :thumbsup:

Now, off to reading posts that I think might help me or interest me, I am sure I will love this message board as much as I do the disboards.

2. Brewfangrb

Brewfangrb Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome!

3. bull1029

bull1029 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome, and good luck!

4. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Welcome to the board! Lots of great info on here but if you have any questions or need suggestions....post away. :)

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

How truly exciting!! Welcome aboard and happy planning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.