1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

30th Birthday Party Help!

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by LauraK, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LauraK

LauraK Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My big 3-0 is coming up the end of October and were bringing a group with us to Vegas :beer:! Friday night I have country night planned - Toby's/Gilley's/possibly PBR...However need some help for Saturday (my actual birthday).. Were going to dinner then want to go out and have fun. Were not huge club scene people but I feel like its my 30th and should live it up! Any suggestions? Also is it typical for us to make reservations? There is 8 of us and I dont want to spend all night waiting in lines, can we reserve based on bottle service? Can you tell I dont do this often!? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. DFdetroit

DFdetroit Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Happy Birthday! We're going out there for my buddy's 30th in a couple weeks, too.

First off, on Friday, you should check out Hogs and Heifers bar (hogsandheifers.com). It's downtown, so you'd have to leave the strip, but it's a lot of fun.

For Saturday, if you have a group of all girls, you probably won't wait too long in line, but the surefire way to make sure you don't wait is to get bottle service. The only downside is that it gets really pricey.

What hotel are you staying at? If it has a club you'd like to go to, you can usually talk to the concierge and they'll help you avoid waiting. I've also had luck using Red Carpet VIP in the past (you can google them). You pay a premium, but they walked my group of 8 guys into Marquee at Cosmopolitan with no wait at all my last trip into town, so it was well worth a few extra bucks. It's cheaper than bottle service, so it might be worth it, especially if you have guys in your group.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.