1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

$30 a good deal for Hitzville?

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by mamamk, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mamamk

mamamk Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey, we're going to Vegas (!!!!) in mid-May and I just noticed that Living Social has $30 tickets to Hitzville. We're still considering getting one of those Vegas coupon books (esp. for 2fers for buffets) and I was wondering whether all you experts know whether this is a good deal? We definitely want to see this show..... We're staying at Flamingo, would they give us a better deal? Or would we get a better deal at one of the half-off stands around town? Quick help would be appreciated, the deal ends tomorrow (Saturday)! Thanks...........

2. Jimbo338

Jimbo338 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think that is about the going rate among the discounters. Check travelzoo.com and goldstar.com if you have some time. They don'[t have all the shows all the time but change frequently. I have always seen Hitzville at TIX4TONITE as well. Travelzoo and Goldstar are quite legit and I have had good results from both, and also good service with TIX.

Jimbo338

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.